CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
A. REFUND AND/OR RETURN POLICIES
- Customers who have purchased a LIVALL product have a return service, without having to justify their reason, within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving the product (calculated on the basis of the record of the day of delivery of the courier, as a start). When the customer requests the return of a product, he/she must attach a valid proof of purchase (shop receipt or online delivery note) and provide the invoice (if available). The customer must ensure that the returned product retains the original quality and functions, the appearance intact and the full trademark and certification mark still attached. Products that have been sent as promotional products and are also to be returned, shall be considered as equally purchased products and be returned free of defects so that they can be reconditioned and made suitable for sale. In the event that the product is damaged, the packaging box or any accessory element is missing, or other conditions are detected that affect the realization of a new sale, the return will not be accepted. The logistical costs of returning the products must be paid by the customer. The refund will be made to the customer within sixty days from the date of receipt of the returned goods that meet the aforementioned requirements. The method of reimbursement shall be identical to the method of payment. The actual date on which the funds will be available to the customer may be affected by factors such as the conditions of the bank and payment institutions.
- Any functional defect in the product that has not been caused by unauthorized use will be accepted within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt by the customer, once the return has been confirmed to the after-sales service of LIVALL Europe S.L. The customer must also attach a valid proof of purchase (shop receipt or online purchase receipt) and provide the invoice (if available).
- In the event of receiving a product with a functional defect, which has not been caused by unauthorized use, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt by the customer, the product may be replaced if the customer so wishes. After replacement, the warranty period of the product will be recalculated.
- In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the purchase, he/she can contact our support team: email@example.com. After our confirmation, you can return the product to the following address:
LIVALL Europe S.L.
Polígono Romica, Calle 5 Bis Nº15 02007
B. GUARANTEE POLICY
After more than fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of a LIVALL product, any fault or functional defect (which has not been caused by incorrect use) and after confirmation to the after-sales and maintenance service of LIVALL Europe S.L. will be the responsibility of the customer. This warranty policy shall apply both to products purchased directly from LIVALL Europe S.L. through its website and from its authorized distributors.
REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS AND PARTS
When an entire product or part is to be replaced by the after-sales service, the replaced product or part becomes the property of LIVALL Europe S.L. Only LIVALL Europe S.L. products and parts that have not been altered or modified are eligible for replacement. Replacement products or parts provided by LIVALL Europe S.L. may not be new, but will be in perfect working order and will be at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part warranty. A replacement product or part will be covered for the remaining time of the warranty that the original product had.
- Non-rigid parts, such as the inner pad, once washed are no longer eligible for returns without a fourteen (14) day return period.
- Any parts or accessories missing from the shipment will not be replaced if claimed after thirty
- (30) days from the date of shipment.
- To make use of the warranty, you must provide: proof of purchase with the date, the SN code (marked on the packaging or on the product), and the name and model of the LIVALL product purchased.
- A product that is in transit for return cannot be refunded until we receive it.
C. CONDITIONS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
- Damage caused by improper use and/or improper storage;
- Damage caused by handling, whether intentional or unintentional and not in accordance with the oﬃcial instructions or manuals for use and handling;
- Unauthorized disassembly and modification of the product;
- Damage caused by unauthorized maintenance or use;
- Failure to stop using the product in time, without being sent for repair after a problem has occurred, which may result in more extensive or irreparable damage;
- Failure to provide valid proof of purchase or to present a sales document that has been falsified or tampered with;
- Exceeding the warranty period;
- Damage caused by human or uncontrollable external factors and other factors, not by inherent characteristics of the products;
- The warranty shall in no case extend to second-hand purchases from unauthorized resellers;
D. AFTER-SALES SERVICE COSTS
For maintenance procedures not included in the free services, repairs will be carried out on a fee basis. The specific repair charges will vary according to the LIVALL product to be repaired and will be reported in detail to the customer beforehand.
E. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of customers, they must ensure that they have carefully read the Instruction Manual and the Safety and Proper Use Instructions accompanying the products before use. LIVALL Europe S.L. reserves the right to update the aforementioned documents.
- Once a customer has started using a product, he/she is deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the terms and contents of the Instruction Manual and the Safety and Use Information for that product. The customer agrees to assume responsibility for his actions and all consequences arising therefrom. The customer agrees to use the product only for authorized purposes and accepts this term and any related policy or guideline that LIVALL Europe S.L. promulgates.
- The customer assumes all relevant liabilities and losses caused by violation of the Instruction Manuals or the Instructions for Safety and Use, for personal injury, accidents, loss of property, legal disputes and all other adverse events resulting in conflict of interest, etc., while LIVALL Europe assumes no liability in this respect.
- LIVALL Europe shall not assume any liability for any violation of laws and regulations caused directly or indirectly by the use of this product by the customer.
- The warranty service does not include claims for incidental or indirect loss of property of the customer.
- If one or more terms of these provisions are wholly or partially invalid, the remainder of the policies are not affected thereby.
- In the event of a conflict between the local legal policy and the general policy, the local policy shall always prevail.